Here at Forest Hill Church, we believe:
- That all Scripture is self-attesting and true, so we must follow and believe it in all areas of life.
- In one God, infinitely perfect and existing as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary - God who became man to die on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Three days later, He rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven where He is now our High Priest and Mediator.
- In the Holy Spirit who convicts us of sin and draws us close to our Savior. Living in our hearts, He gives us new life, guides us to truth and seals us for the day of redemption.
- That our salvation is wholly dependant upon the work of God’s free grace. Those who put their faith alone in Christ for Salvation are children of God and heirs of eternal life.
- That the true church finds expression in local congregations where the Word of God is preached in its purity, the sacraments -- communion and baptism -- are administered in their integrity, scriptural discipline is practiced and loving fellowship is maintained.
- Jesus Christ will come again to earth to judge the living and the dead.
- That we are commanded, as believers to proclaim, the Gospel throughout the world and make disciples who make disciples.
Click here to learn more about what it means to have a New Life in Christ.
As a member of Forest Hill Church, we commit to strive, by God's grace to:
1. Grow in wisdom and truth through daily study of the Bible and prayer.
2. Demonstrate a compassion for the poor through service.
3. Live in an authentic manner with a LifeGroup.
4. Walk with humility before God and others through volunteering.
5. Practice generosity through tithing.
6. Commit to a life of holiness that includes weekly worship.
7. Interecede for and invest in lost friends and invite them into a relationship with God (i3 Strategy).
To learn more about becoming a member, please contact Trina Beranek