RESERVE YOUR SPOT
We are excited to announce that we have the opportunity to gather for our first in-person worship service on Sunday, June 28. Your health and safety are our top priority so we will be adhering to all CDC and local government safety precautions and measures and will monitor any changes to these recommendations.
We understand that if you or your family fall in the at-risk or vulnerable category, you may choose to continue to worship online with us. We support your decision!
To stay safe things will look a little different when we get back together:
- Check your campus page to confirm service times and locations.
- (NoDa will meet at our South Blvd. campus at 6p!)
- We will have a limited number of seats available for each service (operating at 40% capacity per CDC regulations.) We will ask that you reserve your spot so that we know you’re coming. Reservation link coming each Thursday in your Campus email.
- All adults are asked to wear a mask. We will have extra masks and gloves available for you.
- We will have a shorter service and will practice social distancing between families and individuals in the sanctuary.
- There will be no coffee, pens, handouts or passing of the offering bucket. Please GIVE online.
- There will be Kids@FHC programming. Be on the lookout for more information about what to expect.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks and will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Please keep in mind, the Governor’s three W’s: wear a mask, wait six feet apart, and wash your hands with soap frequently for 20 seconds.
While we are excited about worshipping together, we understand that, for various reasons, this may not be the best choice for you and your family.
We will continue to offer online services at 9:15a, 11a and 8p on Sundays, just as you have come to expect and enjoy.
Please feel confident and comfortable in any decision you make. We respect your choice.
Questions? Email Stacey Martin.