Forest Hill Family,
Our calling to be a good community partner and loving neighbor extends to the current crisis COVID-19 is imparting upon our community. As we see COVID-19 numbers rise, and receive recommendations from health officials to slow the spread of the virus, we want to reaffirm our commitment to providing safe environments at all of our campuses.
We’ve worked hard over the past 10 months to create safe environments for worshipping together both in-person and online. These efforts have helped us stay connected during this season when so much of our normal has been disrupted.
If you plan to attend a Forest Hill campus in the coming weeks, we ask that you fully participate in the following:
- Wear a mask when inside.
- Social distance at least 6 feet from anyone not in your household.
- Participate in a temperature check upon entering the building (beginning Sunday, January 24)
If you're not ready to return to indoor services, here are a few additional ways to connect with us:
Please know that we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust as needed. We can’t wait to worship with you this weekend (on all platforms and locations!), and we continue to pray for health and healing in our community, country and world.
Grace and Peace from your Executive Leadership Team
Max Baumgartner, Mike Boulware and Jason Smith
We understand that if you or your family fall in the at-risk or vulnerable category, you may choose to continue to worship online with us. We support your decision!
To stay safe things will look a little different when we get back together:
- Check your campus page to confirm service times and locations.
- We will have a limited number of seats available for each service (operating at 40% capacity per CDC regulations.)
- All adults are asked to wear a mask. We will have extra masks and gloves available for you.
- We will have a shorter service and will practice social distancing between families and individuals in the sanctuary.
- There will be no coffee, pens, handouts or passing of the offering bucket. Please GIVE online.
- There will be Kids@FHC programming. Be on the lookout for more information about what to expect.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks and will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Please keep in mind, the Governor’s three W’s: wear a mask, wait six feet apart, and wash your hands with soap frequently for 20 seconds.
While we are excited about worshipping together, we understand that, for various reasons, this may not be the best choice for you and your family.
Please feel confident and comfortable in any decision you make. We respect your choice.
Questions? Email Stacey Martin.