This position will be responsible for overseeing all Worship environments at one of our campuses, including that of Family Ministry. This role will ensure that all campus worship and production programming personnel along with contextualized initiatives are in strategic alignment with our shared worship philosophy, values, and culture and meets the organizational mission, vision, and values of Forest Hill Church.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
- Collaborate with the Campus Pastor to lead support teams in the design, execution, and evaluation of weekend worship experiences and corresponding campus events
- Provide leadership and management of campus worship staff, contractors and volunteers
- Disciple and develop team members towards their full potential, ministry excellence and whole health
- Maintain spiritual maturity and a pastoral heart in all communication and actions
- Participate in church-wide initiatives including the Worship Collaborative Team, staff gatherings and community engagement
- High ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence as part of an evolving multi-site team.
- Uphold church standards, mission, values, and vision in the planning, presentation and flow of our worship design
- Design and produce worship experiences that facilitate the connection of the worshipper/attender to the presence of Christ while also reflecting in particular kingdom diversity and next gen reach.
- Cultivate innovation and contextualization sensitive to the worship sensibilities of the community in and around South Park
- To cultivate an environment of developing and multiplying competent musicians, vocalists, and worship leaders that benefit the Church of Jesus at FHC and beyond
- Contribute shared knowledge, experience, and best practices for the collective good
- Participate at a high level in the FHC Worship “collective” for Worship nights, new music writing and special FHC wide events.
- Recruit and build teams towards inspirational, engaging weekend worship experiences and corresponding environments
- Maintain a sense of mission and unity among team members
- Oversee the management of associated budget(s) adhering to standards of integrity
- Effective in the stewardship of and accountability with time and resources for both self and that of the team
- Associate’s Degree (or equivalent in training and experience)
- Proficiency in leading vocally, performing and mastery of at least one lead instrument
- Minimum of three years of related ministry experience and/or professional development
- Proven success in management and development of staff and volunteer worship personnel
- Multi-site ministry model experience
- Demonstrates a personal passion for and success in serving the local church
Interested applicants should submit their resume and a video of them leading worship to HR@foresthill.org.