This position is responsible for overseeing production of weekend services for our Forest Hill Waxhaw campus to visually represent the mission, vision and interests of Forest Hill Church in the weekend service environment.
- Oversee the weekend service environment (planning, logistics, aesthetics and service flow).
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of production equipment.
- Responsible for setting the stage for rehearsals and weekend services.
- Responsible for weekend service lighting programming.
- Oversee the production aspects of events, rehearsals, etc.
- Manage the Waxhaw volunteer production teams (recruiting, training, scheduling).
- Attend weekly global and campus specific staff meetings.
Qualified candidates must have experience and strong working knowledge of audio, video and lighting in a live environment, have the ability to mix audio on a digital console, and be knowledgeable with conventional and intelligent lighting. The ideal candidate will have strong relational and organizational skills, ability to lead a volunteer team in a ministry environment, and the ability to oversee and produce a live weekend environment. Candidates should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work in a multi-generational and multi-ethnic church environment. Interested candidates should submit their resume to HR.